Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Aspen Food & Wine Festival

I managed to get a free ticket to the Aspen Food & Wine Festival. Tickets are regularly $2,000 so I was lucky to get to go for free. It was really cool. A bunch of famous chefs were there and there was tons of free food and swag. For example, Fiji water was there ( I now have enough Fiji water to fill a swimming pool with). Also, Godiva had a big booth there and I managed to gather up a years supply of chocolate. Here's some pics from the festival:
Swag bag
 
Fancy salad

Tomato soup

Surf and turf
 
Jose Andres cooking demonstration
 
Thomas Keller

Andrew Zimmerman from Bizarre Foods
Emeril
 



Golden pear from Harry & David
 

Fiji stand

Lexus stand








Someone left these chocolates on the back of the toilet in the St. Regis -- I was tempted to take them


No comments:

Post a Comment