Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dublin/USA Trip Report Part II



Part II

US 723, DUB - PHL
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Depart: 11:05Arrive: 13:50


Ireland coastline

Ireland



Doesn't that look appetizing?


Somewhere over New York
 After a turbulent descent into Philadelphia, we landed about 40 minutes early.  Unfortunately, there was something wrong with the ramp so we were stuck on the plane for another hour.

I finally entered the Philadelphia Airport and got me some Dunkin Donuts.

What makes sense for you. (Not just cents for us.)
This was an ad in the airport for Charles Schwab.  It's not funny, but there were some Germans standing next to it who were cracking up over it.


Philadelphia Airport rocking chairs
After exploring the Philadelphia Airport, I boarded my next flight to Washington DC.  It was an extremely short flight -- only about 20 minutes, which was really nice as I was sick of flying.

I stayed with a friend in DC, and left for Denver the following morning.  I had a connection in Charlotte, where I did a bit more airport exploring.

Tub o' mouthwash in the Charlotte Airport bathroom -- classy?

Bonjangle's fried chicken -- all part of a balanced breakfast
I arrived in Denver later that day.  When I got home, I immediately went to sleep.  Stay tuned for more trip report!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment